Speak to your attorney first!
If you are stopped, identify yourself but everything else you tell the police will be used against you. Do not engage in casual chit-chat with them – discipline your mouth, please. Demand they immediately put you in touch with me (Cell: 425-367-1122) or a public defender.
- I do not consent to any search or detention.
- I want my attorney or a public defender & help reaching them.
- I am not answering ANY questions.
- If I’m suspected of DUI for alcohol and/or drugs, then:
- I won’t take a PBT or any Field Sobriety Coordination Tests,
- But I’ll provide breath samples at the police station or blood
Be Quiet and Wait for Me!
Phillip L. Weinberg
- I have more than 20 years of experience defending my clients' rights. I handle all cases personally from start to finish, ensuring that each of my clients gains the full benefit of my many years of experience. At my firm, there are no associates right out of law school showing up in court knowing practically nothing about you or your case, I know my way around the courts and how they work. Throughout my career, I have learned that the best approach is not always the most aggressive one, though sometimes there is no other choice. My first goal in every case is the dismissal of my client's charge(s). In many situations, however, I have found that negotiation offers better opportunities for success.When you work with me your case will never be passed off to a paralegal or a less-experienced associate. I am a solo practitioner and always have been.