Criminal Defense – Over 29 years Experience
Any criminal allegation is a potentially life-changing event. Whether you face a felony or a misdemeanor, the fact is that a criminal conviction could irrevocably damage various aspects of your life. Any person facing a criminal charge must take immediate action and contact an experienced defense attorney. Don’t delay. A lawyer will answer your questions and discuss your concerns with you during this stressful, uncertain time. A conscientious lawyer will explore all defenses and seek the best resolution to your charges. Most of my clients tell me they leave after our initial consultation feeling relieved, less stressed and worried.
In your free initial consultation, I will provide insightful, specific information and suggestions. I will also give ideas of various approaches and strategies I will use to defend and possibly beat or reduce the charges.
Again, I am criminal defense lawyer. From my offices in Everett and Bellevue, I defend people across the region. I have had cases in Pierce, Thurston, Whatcom, Skagit, Island, Mason, Kittitas, Okanogan and Stevens counties. No matter how serious your legal situation may seem, I will provide creative and state-of-the-art defense. I use a results-oriented legal representation at every stage of the criminal justice process.
I have defended thousands of Washington State residents against many charges, including:
- DUI/DWI and their resulting, separate administrative Department of Licensing (DOL) suspension or revocation hearings
- Violent crimes, including felony assaults, robberies, rape and all other sex crimes, kidnapping, threats to kill, vandalism, arson, harassment, stalking, telephone harassment, race/hate crimes, pornography, stalking, unlawful flight to avoid prosecution and other charges
- Drug charges, both misdemeanor and felony, for all types of illegal substances, including both simple possession and intent to deliver or manufacture
- Shoplifting and other more serious, felony theft charges, including also fraud and identity theft
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement, cybercrime, money laundering, identity theft, theft of services, extortion, bribery and forgery, including prescription forgery, unlawful issuance of bank checks and other allegations
- Domestic violence (DV), including gross misdemeanor and felony assaults, interference with reporting DV, malicious mischief DV, DV no-contact order or protection order violations
Taking On All Types Of Criminal Traffic Offenses
I have extensive experience defending people facing all sorts of criminal traffic offenses. This includes DUI, reckless driving, hit and run, vehicular assault, vehicular homicide, felony eluding, racing, reckless endangerment, and negligent driving first and second degree. These crimes often come with serious penalties, including possible jail time and long-term license suspension. There are a number of defense strategies that I can use to help you avoid these consequences; when you schedule a consultation with me, I will meet with you in person for as long as we need to develop a customized, optimal defense plan for your charge, its unique facts, and your individual life circumstances.
Following a criminal allegation, your defense lawyer may be the only person standing between you and severe penalties.
This is why it is absolutely critical to choose a lawyer who has the experience and dedication necessary to guide you through the criminal justice process. I am criminal defense lawyer that takes a holistic approach to the law, pursuing all possible options to help my clients seek a positive solution to a difficult situation. With more than 28 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney, I am ready to take decisive, immediate and effective action on your behalf.
Relentlessly Pursuing Your Best Interests
Any conviction will bring with it criminal penalties, including:
- possible incarceration.
Certain charges, such as DUI and reckless driving, among others, can lead to the suspension or revocation of one’s driving privileges. This is to say nothing of the potential damage to one’s personal and professional reputation.
Defending Minors Against The Full Range Of Juvenile Offenses
I also have provided throughout my legal career criminal defense of juveniles accused of crimes. Juvenile cases differ from cases involving adults in numerous ways. The single greatest difference is that juvenile courts are more focused on rehabilitating offenders. However, some crimes are so serious, like an armed robbery, that the law requires prosecution of the juvenile as an adult. If your child made an error in judgment or is accused of making an error in judgment, I will take all appropriate measures to protect his or her future. In many of these cases, I have been able to negotiate for a diversion from prosecution, avoiding the conviction.